I just noticed that K9 is not leaving a copy of the email on the server and
I cannot find where there is a setting to tell it to do that. I've checked
all the settings.  I just noticed it because I see an email on my phone (K9
mail) that does not show up on my desktop (Outlook), so k9 must have
deleted the email from the server before Outlook could download it also to
my desktop. Where is the setting in K9 to leave a copy on the server after
fetching mail?  I thought I had this set up already and now discover I may
have missed some emails for some time.  Thanks for your help