I installed yesterday version 5.700 and today I reverted back to 5.600.

On 5.700 I liked very much how the settings are organized now, in one menu,
but that was not enough to keep it installed.

What I missed:
  -  Within an email folder the swipe action to start marking emails for
deletion, moving, or junking.
  -  The account page with it's comprehensive overview about starred and
new emails per account.
     This is one of the main distinguishing features of K9 compared to
other apps.

The hamburger drop down looks modern but lacks actual email account status
information.
It also feels inefficient compared to the classic K9 account overview.

For people with only a few email accounts it might be OK.
But I've about 15 accounts to monitor where K9 currently dwarfs any
alternatives.

I suggest to keep the redesign of the settings and at least keep the
5.600 account overview as option for the user to choose.

Thanks for the great work.
Regards
Martin