Hi all,

I think the biggest flaw I found in this great application is its "folder
selection" function, as the whole inbox tree is displayed flat. Maybe it's
time to upgrade this part with some nice and simple libs, such as (quick
Google search):
- https://github.com/TutorialsAndroid/FilePicker
- https://android-arsenal.com/details/1/6002
- https://android-arsenal.com/details/1/6932

I'm not an Android developer at all but could try to integrate this code if
properly coached: install a dev environment (please advice), download
Guithub K9 code, identify where the "fodler selection" function is called...

Thanks in advance for any comment and/or help!