I'm using version 5.703 and i am noticing two bugs in the app.

1) gesture control
When I am in an inbox I cannot swipe left or right for actions (like delete).
Also holding down on a message does not select.
I can use the context menu to either select or delete.
I have tried toggeling the "gesture control" in the settings. But in both cases
the response is the same.

2) scrolling
When typing a new mail I cannot scroll in the main text container. I just see a
few rows of text and the signature container.
I cannot scroll through my text in the main text container. However when I
switch to landscape mode and back I can scroll in the main text container.
Typing in portrait however reproduces the problem. Again switching to landscape
is then needed to enable scrolling again.

I am using a Samsung galaxy s10+ with android 10.