On January 13, 2020 9:52:11 PM HST, Thibault Roulet <t...@omch.ch> wrote:
>I think I found the way to reproduce it.
>
>Start typing an address, K9 will propose a list of known addresses but
>then when the next letter you type doesn't match any of those
>addresses,
>it jumps out.
>

>On 1/14/20 8:43 AM, David W. Jones wrote:
>> On January 13, 2020 8:16:58 PM HST, Thibault Roulet
>> <darxm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>     Hi all,
>>
>>     Small but annoying bug in version 5.6
>>     Sometimes, when writing the recipient address in a new message,
>>     the cursor jumps by itself in the body section of the mail,
>>     leaving the address incomplete with a red exclamation mark
>telling
>>     me the address could not be parsed.
>>
>>     Thanks in advance
>>

>> Hmm. Haven't had that happen here unless I accidentally tap Enter, a
>> tab, or accidentally tap in the body.
>>
>> K-9 5.6 on Android 7.
Thanks, Thibault. I believe it's happening on your installation. Unfortunately,
I can't reproduce it here with either the Samsung Keyboard or the Graffiti Pro
Keyboard I usually use.

I have word suggestions/predictive text turned off. Could that feature be
triggering this behavior?

--
David W. Jones
gnomeno...@gmail.com

Sent from my Android device with F/LOSS K-9 Mail.