On January 18, 2020 7:44:54 AM HST, Old_Professor <potomac1fl...@gmail.com>
wrote:
>.......... At 1/18/2020-12:21 PM, David W. Jones wrote:
>>On January 18, 2020 5:01:27 AM HST, Potomac Flyer
>><potomac1fl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >In my PC email client I can intersperse my response in the received
>> >message. For example, if the received email asks several questions,
>> >can put my answer after each question.
>>
>>Yes, the only way to handle such emails! :)
>>
>> >Is there a way to do that in K9?
>>
>>While replying, tap the pencil icon in the section where the
>>original message is. Then tap where you want to reply and edit it to
>>your heart's content!
>
>Does K9 have some way of automatically differentiating the original
>text from the response?

Yes. The greater-than symbols. Nest them as needed.

>As you see above, there are marginal bars and greater than (>)
>symbols. I believe that Outlook uses indention.

True to Microsoft tradition, they did it their way. Indentation isn't a good
way to handle this: it assumes Outlook's way of handling lines (unlimited
length).

--
David W. Jones
gnomeno...@gmail.com

Sent from my Android device with F/LOSS K-9 Mail.