On January 23, 2020 6:48:39 AM HST, "Thomas Bächli"
<smartphoneabgle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/k-9-mail/v7RcDL5Arls
>
>Am Donnerstag, 23. Januar 2020 09:36:06 UTC+1 schrieb Sicura Mail:
>>
>> when we sent a mail with pdf attachments from outlook, while
>receiving in
>> K9 library application we received the attachment as winmail.dat ,
>could
>> anyone help out how to parse the attachment from winmail.dat in k9
>library
>> application .
>>

>--
>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/k-9-mail/6fea012b-11fe-4bca-aca5-a6b5d09b874b%40googlegroups.com.

Here are some search results on "how to read winmail.dat file without Outlook"

Search link:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=how+to+read+winmail.dat+file+without+Outlook&t=ftas&ia=web

Some results links:

https://m.wikihow.com/Open-Winmail.dat

https://medium.com/@emailmigrationxpert/convert-winmail-dat-to-pdf-7f14c651cc29

And here's an app for viewing winmail.dat files:

https://www.freeviewer.org/winmaildat/

Maybe one or more of those will help?

--
David W. Jones
gnomeno...@gmail.com

Sent from my Android device with F/LOSS K-9 Mail.