On February 3, 2020 11:36:59 AM HST, ocirne94 <ocirn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>bump, nobody has this issue?
>

>Il giorno venerdì 10 gennaio 2020 12:17:30 UTC+1, ocirne94 ha scritto:
>>
>> Hi all,
>> I have recently re-installed K-9 mail after resetting my phone (Oreo
>8.1),
>> I had a ~8 months old K-9 mail version before and now I have the
>5.703.
>> With the old version the app by default opened in the accounts list
>view,
>> and I could know at a glance which accounts had new mail.
>> Now the app by default opens the inbox of the first account and I
>cannot
>> find at all a way to open the accounts list view.
>> What am I doing wrong?
>> Thanks!
>> Enrico
>>

>--
>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/k-9-mail/3a450a1b-6ee5-4aa0-b41e-767cfb5e1b8c%40googlegroups.com.

I understand others have the same issue.

I also understand that the 5.703 beta version removes the accounts list view. I
don't know why they want to do that since it's useful. Pointless change for the
sake of change?

--
David W. Jones
gnomeno...@gmail.com

Sent from my Android device with F/LOSS K-9 Mail.