Hello,

I have Android 7.x.

I have installed 4 accounts for K9 V.5.704.
The Account list window shows the selected account icon and 2 other account
icons at the top.
The windows does show all accounts in the list.

Why does it only show 2 of the 3 other available icons at the top?

The Account icon is grabbing the photo from my contact list.
Is it possible to set this icon manually?

Thank you,

Dana