I have two problems.

The first is that when I am typing an email address, in this case when I am
sending something to msar...@axxx.com, it converts to the iconified after
the a after the @ before I can type the rest.

So it goes from msaroff@a to [image: msplusa-icon] before I can type the x
(or whatever. the axxx is an example, not a real email address)

Additionally, once it is in there as the iconified email address, *I CANNOT
EDIT IT*.

I can delete, and attempt to retype the email (I literally need to enter in
garbage to prevent the auto-complete until I am done), but I cannot edit
the email once it is iconified.

I would note that I have a large number of msaroff@ email addresses, and I
don’t mind it suggesting an alternative, but autocompleting to an
*UNEDITABLE* email address is very real problem.

Sonim XP-8 running Android 8.1 using the Gboard keyboard.