From: "Kathryn Martinez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Kathy M. MARTINEZ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Sent: Fri, 17 May 2002 16:52:30 -0400
Subject: dinosaurs, Treasure Island, Swiss Family, Little House trivia, Ohio, and more!

Jehovah's Giants: A Dinosaur Unit Study -- Lesson 13
http://www.easyfunschool.com/article2273.html
by Cheryl Lazarus
Here is lesson thirteen in Cheryl Lazarus' wonderful unit study on dinosaurs.
This one has lots of supplementary links to crafts and other activities to use
with a dinosaur unit study!

Treasure Island: A Literature Unit Study ­ Introduction
http://www.easyfunschool.com/article2275.html
Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson is a great choice for a high-interest

literature unit study. There is adventure, mystery, good vs. evil, crime and
punishment, reward, interesting and exciting characters, and so much more!
Swiss Family Robinson Unit Study ­ Chapter Fourteen
http://www.easyfunschool.com/article2272.html

Chapter Fourteen entitled Harvesting, continues the unit study of the Swiss
Family Robinson by Johann Wyss

Rutherford B. Hayes: A Presidential Unit
http://www.easyfunschool.com/article2274.html
Rutherford Birchard Hayes was born 4 October 1822 in Delaware, Ohio. He died 17
January 1893 and served one term as US President from 1877 - 1881.

Little House in the Big Woods Trivia Questions
http://www.easyfunschool.com/article2276.html
The Prairie Primer™ unit study is popular as is other activities dealing with
the Little House series by Laura Ingalls Wilder. These trivia questions can be
used like comprehension questions or as questions in a homemade game.

Ohio ­ A State Unit Study
http://www.easyfunschool.com/article2277.html
This mini unit on OHIO uses the cross curricular approach to education. There
are several activities from different academic subjects for you to choose from.

One of the most important things is to have fun!
Home Ec Projects: Homemade Rice Mixes
http://www.easyfunschool.com/article2038.html
Rice is one of the most economical items in the frugal kitchen. But plain rice
can become monotonous and boring. Here are several mixes that the home ec
student can make to liven up plain rice.

Home Ec Projects: Scented Pot Holder
http://www.easyfunschool.com/article2041.html
This is a really nice, beginner-level, sewing project that also makes a great gift.

Celebrate Memorial Day: Patriotic Key Ring
http://www.easyfunschool.com/article2271.html
This is a fun and easy craft that is both a simple activity for individuals and
for groups. They are quick to make and work well with both younger and older children.

Kathy in FL      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
My Web Site:  http://www.easyfunschool.com

Free Education Newsletter:  http://www.easyfunschool.com/msubscribe.html
Ancient Rome Unit Study:  http://www.easyfunschool.com/page1055.html
One hundred years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was,
how big my house was, or what kind of car I drove. But the world may be a
little better, because I was important in the life of a child."
-Forest Witcraft