Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 03:15:00 CEST
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
subject: LessonPlansPage.com June Newsletter - New Server

Greetings, this newsletter is to keep you notified of events and additions to
The Lesson Plans Page - http://www.LessonPlansPage.com

LessonPlansPage.com Newsletter - Volume 8, Number 6
June 23, 2002

This Issue Contains:
--New Web Server--
--New Lessons On The Way--
--4th Of July Lesson Plans--
--Vote For LessonPlansPage.com--
--Featured Lesson Plans--
--Featured Educational Link--
--Coming Soon--

--New Web Server--
This Wednesday morning we will be upgrading to a new web server (a new computer

that holds this Internet site).  This server will be significantly faster than
our current one, so the web pages should be faster to load during the busiest
times of the day.  This new server will also allow for new features to be
added,
such as a teacher discussion forum.  We plan to make the upgrade Wednesday
morning, and it's possible that the website could be unavailable briefly during

that time.

--New Lessons On The Way--
Due to all the work on the new server this month, no new lesson plans have been

added yet.  However, we do have a lot of lesson plans to add in July!  We'll
also add a few inspirational teacher stories.  We'll notify you as soon as they

are added!

--4th Of July Lesson Plans--
For those of you teaching summer school, we've compiled a small collection of
lesson plans appropriate for Independence Day.  You can find them all at the
address below:
http://www.LessonPlansPage.com/4thOfJuly.htm

--Vote For LessonPlansPage.com--
Show your support for LessonPlansPage.com and vote for the site simply by
clicking on the links below:
http://www.sitesforteachers.com/perl/rankem.pcgi?id=EdScope
http://teachers.teach-nology.com/cgi-bin/bestof/topsites.cgi?lessonplansp
Please consider voting each time you visit the site.  Voting for us helps other

teachers to find out about this site!  You can vote at each of the links above
as often as once a day.  The more you vote, the more likely other teachers are
to find out about LessonPlansPage.com!

--Featured Lesson Plans--
This month features a unit on Charlotte's Web and Spiders comprised of 20
different lesson plans.  Below is a link to one of them, and it includes links
to the other lessons in the unit:
http://www.LessonPlansPage.com/LAScienceArtCharlotteEndBalloonJourney45.htm

--Featured Educational Link--
Tracey's Create-A-Book is a great site that offers a variety of worksheets,
book
reviews, crafts for kids, coloring pages, reading tips, and more.  You can also

purchase personalized books from the site.  Take a look at the site at the URL
below:
http://www.tlsbooks.com/preschoolworksheets.htm

--Coming Soon--
Plans for July include new lesson plans and teacher inspiration.  We're also
working on a partnership with another company to provide more features just for

teachers!  I hope everyone's having a great summer so far!

--That's All For Now!--
Thanks for being a part of The Lesson Plans Page!  You will receive another
message next time I make a major update or have other news to share.  Take
care,
         --Kyle Yamnitz
           The Lesson Plans Page:
                 http://www.LessonPlansPage.com/

--Want Off This Mailing List?--
If you would like to be removed from this mailing list, simply follow the
directions at the bottom of this email:

You can subscribe to Buongiorno's other services here:
http://www.messagizer.co.uk/login.html
Or just by clicking here:
http://www.messagizer.co.uk/welcome.html

Your feedback is important! Reply to this email to contact the site's webmaster

or contact us for newsletter hosting questions at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The LessonPlansPage! Newsletter is a  www.lessonplanspage.com production