From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 2:45 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: LessonPlansPage.com July Newsletter - Big Update!

Greetings, this newsletter is to keep you notified of events and
additions to The Lesson Plans Page - http://www.LessonPlansPage.com

LessonPlansPage.com Newsletter - Volume 8, Number 7
July 24, 2002

This Issue Contains:
--New Lesson Plans!--
--AmericanTeachers.com--
--Back To School Lesson Plans--
--Vote For LessonPlansPage.com--
--New Web Server Complete--
--Featured Thematic Unit--
--Featured Educational Link--
--Coming Soon--

--New Lesson Plans!--
We just finished adding 55 new lesson plans to the site.  That brings
our total to over 1,900 lessons.  Included in this update are lessons on
writing autobiographies, African jewelry making, mythology, the American
Gothic painting, building a bridge with K'NEX, and a well-developed
thematic unit on community.  As always, all the newest lesson plans can
be found right here:
http://www.LessonPlansPage.com/MRA.htm
There's also one new Inspirational Teacher Story (it's actually a poem
about teaching written by a teacher) located under the Inspired Teachers
section:
http://www.LessonPlansPage.com/Inspiration.htm

--AmericanTeachers.com--
We're excited to announce our recent partnership with AmericanTeachers!
They are working with us to provide you with safe research sites, state
certification information, retirement planning information, online
teacher workspace, and even additional lesson plans.  You can get to all
these sections from the LessonPlansPage.com site, or you can just visit
their site by clicking on the link below:
http://www.LessonPlansPage.com/news/sponsor.pl?banner=at-news01
Take a look, and tell them LessonPlansPage.com sent you!

--Back To School Lesson Plans--
It's that time again!  Start getting prepared for the first days of
school with the back to school lesson plans we have.  We just added a
couple new ones that can be used at the beginning of the year and
returned to at the end of the year.  Take a look at all the back to
school lessons here:
http://www.LessonPlansPage.com/BeginSchool.htm

--Vote For LessonPlansPage.com--
Show your support for LessonPlansPage.com and vote for the site simply
by clicking on the links below:
http://www.sitesforteachers.com/perl/rankem.pcgi?id=EdScope
http://teachers.teach-nology.com/cgi-bin/bestof/topsites.cgi?lessonplans
Please consider voting each time you visit the site.  Voting for us
helps other teachers to find out about this site!  You can vote at each
of the links above as often as once a day.  The more you vote, the more
likely other teachers are to find out about LessonPlansPage.com!

--New Web Server Complete--
We're now up and running on the new server!  This should speed up
website access for you during busy times and also allow for us to
develop new features.  In addition to the new server, we've made some
other minor enhancements to improve the speed and functionality of the
website.

--Featured Thematic Unit--
The new thematic unit on Community is excellent, so we decided to
feature it as this month's featured lesson / unit.  The unit consists of
15 parts, and you can find the overview and links to the rest of the
unit here:
http://www.LessonPlansPage.com/SSLAOMDCommunityUnit-Overview-WhatMakesGo
odCommunity36.htm
Don't forget, Internet filenames are case-sensitive, so "unit" in the
URL above is not the same as "Unit."  Also if the URL wraps to more than
one line, you may need to copy and paste the link in two pieces so that
it is on one line in your web browser's address bar.

--Featured Educational Link--
CraftBits.com wasn't designed specifically for educators, but you will
find some great craft projects you can use with your class there.  The
site has some free craft projects, craft advice, and an online craft
store (with what I found to be very low prices).  Take a look here:
http://www.CraftBits.com

--Coming Soon--
Plans for August are not yet finalized, but will likely include new
lesson plans and possibly a new teacher discussion forum!

--That's All For Now!--
Thanks for being a part of The Lesson Plans Page!  You will receive
another message next time we make a major update or have other news to
share.  Take care,
        --Kyle Yamnitz
          The Lesson Plans Page:
                http://www.LessonPlansPage.com/

You can subscribe to Buongiorno's other services here:
http://www.messagizer.co.uk/login.html
Or just by clicking here:
http://www.messagizer.co.uk/welcome.html

Your feedback is important! Reply to this email to contact the site's
webmaster or contact us for newsletter hosting questions at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The LessonPlansPage! Newsletter is a  www.lessonplanspage.com production