From: NASA KIDS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: NASA KIDS: Happy Halloween!
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 15:46:59 -0700

A special NASAKIDS delivery

Halloween is on the way. We have a bag full of treats for you
this month at NASA Kids. Come explore the new haunted mansion!! Find
your way inside, then find all the clues for a special message. It's not very
spacey, but it's fun!

By the way, the Space Shuttle Atlantis will be launching this week. Be
sure to watch for our story about the mission next week! This week we'll
also have a story about a special kind of skeleton! Just the thing
before Halloween!

Stay tuned in for your incoming messages!

Come read more at

NASA KIDS
http://kids.msfc.nasa.gov/events/halloween.html?list12520-157