Oleg:
        Some quick questions for you:

1. What TCP port are you using for Kaboodle->Kaboodle for
   secured VNC traffic?

2. How many sessions of VNC can simultaneously be carried
   across this channel? I'm *really* hoping it's more than
   just one...

3. I'd be interested in hearing your figures for redesigning
   the "steel tube" interface. Long term, it *must* work that
   all traffic between two remote Kaboodle users is transacted
   over a single TCP stream. It must carry Kaboodle "control"
   info, VNC data, and be scalable to support an arbitrary
   number of other bidirectional data "channels".

4. I've done some work already specifying two key-exchange
   solutions. They both still uses Gnutella for partner discovery,
   but have different mechanisms for creating the partnership
   certificates.

cheers,
Scott