Oleg:
        Quick update:

>I guess this is the best solution to begin with. Let me know as soon as
>ready.

        I just checked with a fresh install of 0.72 (the one available
on ftp.echogent.com in the EchoFree directory), and the VPN capabilities
are indeed operational. Phew. :)

>>One thing it doesn't include was the very last change
>>you made to the VNC Property Panel, where it reads "When
>>connecting to ServerName from MyName..." in the lower half.
>
>HmmÖ Why, itís really in its place...

        You're right, my mistake. I was looking at the same machine
I was running Kaboodle on. I installed 0.75 on two machines on the same
LAN and it was fine.
        Thanks!

-Scott