Igor:
        Heya. Some quick comments:

> > Hello! The VNC server discovery and icon-update
> > looks quite good. I noticed, though, that the icon of a
> > detected VNC server doesn't come up initially with a
> > VNC-halo icon. That is, the VNC Prop Panel shows that
> > a server was detected on one of my machines, but it's
> > icon isn't halo'd. If I run "check again" then the halo
> > on the icon is displayed correctly.
>
> That may be. VNC server discovery works not enough quick -
> thread count is strongly bounded (scanning for all LAN PC).

        Good point, that might be it. I'll check again to
see if the VNC icon halo comes up at startup after the VNC
server discovery process stops.

> > A second little thing: when Kaboodle controls the
> > startup of the VNC server, the user should be able to select
> > which port/display number it's listening to (like everything
> > else, it's a registry setting in VNC). There's a field for
> > this in the VNC PropertyTab, but it's always greyed out as
> > far as I can tell.
>
> When Kaboodle controls the startup of the VNC server, Kaboodle have
> alredy autodetect which port/display number it's listening to. User
> can see that port/display number, but it's don't allow to change above.
> Therefore edit box "Connect to VNC" is always greyed.

        Okay, I see the confusion now. When Kaboodle controls the
startup of the VNC server, what controls what port/display should
be used? I was thinking it should be Kaboodle on the VNC Server:
the user can specify whatever port they want to use in the Server
side Prop Panel. At startup, Kaboodle on the server PC can tell
Kaboodle on the viewer PC what port to connect to.
        I'm open to other suggestions, of course.

-Scott