VK, Igor:

        Some more info on this bug:

> 1. The app crashes with an access violation at startup in a
>    specific manner. Right after you startup the app, with a
>    fresh registry, open the VNC PropPanel, click on the
>    Viewer Property Tab, and quickly "Cancel". The app crashes
>    with an access violation" "this instruction at 0xc00000005
>    referenced memory at 0xc0000005". the debugger takes me to
>    VncRunningAutoDetect.cpp's CGlobalRunningAutoDetect::ClearAll
>    right at the "delete" line. The "this" pointer looks fine
>    to me, as do the other variables and pointers. Hope you
>    can re-create it on your end.

        If in the debugger, I got to the "this" tab, and expand
the "m_pVectAutoDetect" pointer, and further expand the "_Last"
part of it...I see that "m_pSocket"'s value is "Error: symbol ""
not found". The other values at this level are, understandably,
"expression cannot be evaluated".

        Hope this helps!

-Scott