Hello Scott.
You can find that Kaboodle restarts VNC server too slowly.
Here is explanation this.

When WinVNC server startup, it creates a named mutex
and checks to see whether that mutex already existed in the system.
(Name of this mutex is "WinVNC_Win32_Instance_Mutex".)
If it failed to create the mutex, then there is a previous instance of
WinVNC running,
which must be requested to quit cleanly.
I have found that WinVNC server creates above mutex at startup, but not
deletes it at finishing.
OS automatically deletes above mutex, but this occurs in a certain time
after WinVNC termination.

So Kaboodle must expect when OS will execute this.
If Kaboodle will not do this, that WinVNC server is not started and user
will see
MessageBox("Another instance of WinVNC is already running").

- Igor