Igor:
        Hello! Comments inline:

> I.
> > We should change this message box to say "Please either
> >browse to the WinVNC.exe application you've already installed or
> >download and install VNC now." with a "Browse..." button, a
> >"Download..." button and a "Cancel" button.
> You can see this in CVS server.
>
> II.
> > For now, for this messagebox, please just have it read:
> >"Sorry...MachinePC2 is not currently running a VNC Service for you to Connect
> to".
>
> You can see this in CVS server.
>
> III.
> The log file Checkbox.
> This topic has implemented.
> You can find a new project in CVS server - KaboodlePad.dsp.
> It is a simple viewer for WinVNC.log file.
> User can only view text and copy it into the clipboard.

        All sounds good!

> IV.
> I have changed a caption of PropertyTab.
> Now user can see for what device PropertyTab is opening. For Services
> PropertyTab there is the name of service. For PC PropertyTab there is the user
> name and IP address. If you don't like this changes, please let me know. It is
> enough to put only 2 symbols in source code and all will be as old.

        I'll check it out this afternoon.

        BTW, a recent request from a user: we really need to get
rid of the "service could not be started" message that comes up
at startup. I believe that message is coming up now because Kaboodle
starts up it service automatically, and an old "service invoker"
part is still trying to start the service a second time, and fails.
        Is this correct? If so, it should be easy enough to fix.
If not...why is this message coming up?
        Now that your VNC work is pretty much done, lets focus on
fixing this bug and the Gnutella bug next week so I can release
0.9 a week from today.

-Scott