Oleg:
        Thanks for your suggestion regarding the minumum
file size field. I set it to 100MB, closed the FT Panel,
and the simulation worked again when I opened it.
        Some comments to your questions from last week:

> - click the button to simulate a file come. The simulated file has a
> sample text in Sender, FileName and Message fields. Also, the size is
> 1999 bytes.
> - Any thoughts on the Incoming File dialog?

        It looks good.

> - when you close the Incoming File dialog, you have a debug popup with
> the final full file path.

        I saw this. Will this be dynamic when a real file transfer is
happening? That is, will it say something like "Saving FILENAME.EXE..."
showing some sort of progress meter?

-Scott