Hello Scott,
Please find my replies in blue.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott C. Best" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "mailbox" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 4:39 AM
Subject: Re: wincvs update

> VK:
> Hello! The new code is off to a good start. I like
> the popups, and the speed is good. It also correctly detects
> when something goes inactive (eg, powered off) and comes
> back.
> Two problems though:
>
> 1. The "active list", what gets ping'd every 10 seconds, is
>    not the same as what's in the GUI. In the ping list, I
>    see 10 device, in my GUI I see only 5.

I cannot replicate the above bug. Please give me the more details to replicate the same.

> 2. The PC which is running Kaboodle has a duplicate icon.
>    One has the right MAC address, the other has the Kaboodle
>    icon and an MAC address of all zeroes.

I cannot replicate the above bug with the latest code. Please give me the steps that need to replicate the bug and the operating system on which you tested the code

> 3. My network printer has two icons: one for the driver
>    which was detected, and one for the IP address.

Here is the suggestion. While enumerating the printer drivers we can get the attribute and depending on the attribute we can add the printer drivers. If the attribute is PRINTER_ATTRIBUTE_NETWORK we simply ignore the driver. The network discovery code will add the network printer after that.
Can you please suggest the better work around to this problem?

> Much better than the first pass, though, thanks.
>
> -Scott
>

> On Fri, 21 Jun 2002, mailbox wrote:
>
> > Hello Scott,
> > I have added my code to wincvs. It has new strategy implemetation.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Varsha

[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 8:23 PM
> > Subject: Re: [Kaboodle-devel] Re: arp cache flush questions
> >

> > > VK:
> > > Great! Looking forward to seeing it in action.
> > >
> > > -Scott

[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>