Hello Scott.
I see a principle conflict between "VNC auto-detection" and the option
"Tunnels only".
If Kaboodle has the option "Tunnels only"
then VNC registry setting has the value "LoopbackOnly = 1".
In that case VNC Server rejects all socket requests from alien IP address.
As result "VNC auto-detection" cannot complete successfully.

Here is what I have implemented.
Now the member _NID_DEVICE_ATTRIBS have new data m_uiIndependentVncPort.
That data means following:
- exists information about independent VNC Service or no;
- if information exists than it indicates is independent VNC Service runs or
no;
- if independent VNC Service is running than it indicates the port number of
Service.
The default value is "there doesn't exist information about independent VNC
Service".
Every time when Kaboodle starts,
it put above information into the itself member _NID_DEVICE_ATTRIBS.
That data is part of NID update.
Kaboodle checks that data when it comes.
As result we have not only elimination of above conflict,
but increasing of validity of independent VNC Service information.
If Kaboodle receives that data from device PCn,
it doesn't performs "VNC auto-detection" for device PCn at first start up.

Also the button "Check again" ("VNC setup" Prop Tab for viewer side)
is grayed out if device has the option "Tunnels only".

The size of NID update data has increase now (4 bytes * number of devices).
As I know Kaboodle doesn't has a defensive remedy for that.
Please don't start old and new version simultaneously.

- Igor