Dalibor Topic wrote:

Looks like we're have a gc crash in the regression test suite:

--- Flest Pseudo-User <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<=== Flest Summary ===>

Kaffe
 with-engine=jit3 enable-debug:
   138/138 (0 fail, 0 err)
 with-engine=jit3:
   138/138 (0 fail, 0 err)
 with-engine=jit3 disable-debug with-staticlib with-staticvm:
   136/137 (1 fail, 0 err)

 with-engine=intrp enable-debug:
   0/0 (0 fail, 0 err)
 with-engine=intrp disable-debug with-staticlib with-staticvm:
   137/137 (0 fail, 0 err)
FlestMail - Tue Jul 29 12:32:14 MDT 2003 -
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - daily

FAIL: GCTest.java
[0]: Success
[31]: Success
accessing free page 0xb68d15eb (above 0x817d000)

Yes I've seen that test failing on my computer also. The problem is that when I run it by myself it completely succeeds (sh TestScript GCTest with a good environment). I don't really know what is different.

   Cheers,
  Guilhem.

cheers,
dalibor topic