nmag only wrote:
Hi,

Well, I'm reading about XPCOM, I got the kaffe mozilla plugin source, I'm reading and studying the source code, I will be ready to start as soon as possible, but I need some information, where I can announce to the mozilla developers that I work on kaffe plugin? is there a list? I appreciate if you can send me the link for subscription.

Great to see that you're really motivated to get kaffe and mozilla running together! Youi can get in touch with the mozilla XPCOM developers here
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/xpcom/ in particular on the mailing lists http://www.mozilla.org/community.html for XPCOM . You should also get in touch with the OJI guys at http://www.mozilla.org/community.html#mozilla-oji and http://www.mozilla.org/oji/ . I'm not aware of any IRC channels for either effort.

cheers,
dalibor topic

  • ... Hemanth Kumar
    • ... Dalibor Topic