Hi Stuart,

Stuart Ballard wrote:
(sent to classpath, but their mailing list is a blackhole at the moment and, being impatient, I figured I'd send to Kaffe where it's also relevant, since Kaffe's collections classes come from Classpath)

The HashMap putAll and putAllInternal (called from constructor) methods
use size() to get the size of the map to be added, and then iterate over
the iterator that many times to add elements. Instead, they should call
hasNext() on the iterator.

thanks for the patch, it's now fixed in kaffe. I hope you can get the code into Classpath, too. Fight premature micro-optimizations! ;)

cheers,
dalibor topic