Michael Franz wrote:
I haven't played with it yet, but Doxygen is
extremely popular -- I know
we use it at the place I work.  I think that would
be a safe one to go
with.  I'm encouraged that there also seems to be a
Maven plugin for it:

http://maven-plugins.sf.net/maven-doxygen-plugin/

So, theoretically, we can plug it into our
Maven-based documentation
generation system.  Again, I expect that we may have
to modify a few
Maven plugins and put them in "kaffe-extras" to get
the exact output we
want for the published tarballs and the website.

Ok, I will start to document the stuff I am interested
in using Doxygen.  If the Kaffe developers start to
use it, then I will be ahead of the game, otherwise, I
will still benefit from it.

Yeah, using doxygen makes a lot of sense. I'm using doxygen comments on things I fix/change in the C files as well.

cheers,
dalibor topic