Hi Ian,

Ian Mitchell wrote:
Hi,
Two questions really.
1 Is there a forum similar to this one where users can ask questions
that aren't related to the development of kaffe (believe me, you don't
want me messing with it!)

There is no special user list. I.e. everyone is welcome to mess with it :)

2 I'm struggling with java on the xscale processor.  I realize that it
is a work-in-progress for kaffe but I've seen notes that the issues are
related to the jit processing.  Does anyone have any feelings on how
kaffe would work on the xscale if I don't use the JIT, AWT, and X?  Kind
of an open question I know.

I think intrp should work, but I haven't tried recently.

cheers,
dalibor topic