Alan Eliasen wrote:
   Has anyone succeeded in building Kaffe under the MinGW environment?  I have
the latest versions of MinGW and MSYS from http://www.mingw.org/ , and
succeeded in building the GMP libraries with this, but I get errors when I try
to build Kaffe under Mingw.

"configure" runs for a while, and then I get an error:

checking build system type... i686-pc-mingw32
checking host system type... i686-pc-mingw32
configure: error: Configuration i386-mingw32 not supported

   Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I've attached my full configure run
below.
You'll have to try to merge in the code from pocketlinux kaffe, which has mingw32 support. See
http://www.kaffe.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/pocketlinux/XOE_1.0/src/kaffe-all/src/config/i386/mingw32/ for the source.

cheers,
dalibor topic