Timothy Stack wrote:

Now NetworkInterface uses a vector for keeping network interfaces.
So both [I, {A1}] and [I, {A2}] are stored.  This is why
both [I, {A1}] and [I, {A2}] are returned now.

I think we should somehow create [I, {A1, A2}] from

Sorry, I just can't help myself... The original JanosVM implementation of this did "the right thing", i think. It used a hash table to store each network interface and then added the ip addresses to the vector in the object. Lets not overwrite functioning code with broken stuff, okie... *grumble*

tim

Keep calm. ;) First let's rewrite something solid using HashTable. Then we'll try to push it forward on classpath, hoping that that time they will accept the modification. :)

Cheers,

Guilhem.