Jim Pick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi,

Hi Jim,

[...]

> Does anybody have any objections to me holding off on the 1.1.5
> release until I get the regression testing system deployed on the
> server?

In the Debian point of view, I uploaded the 1.1.5 branch and it should
be OK for us. It's not in the archive at the moment (waiting for
ftpmasters because of new binary packages...) but should be soon (I'll
post the news). So no problem, we'll soon have the 1.1.5 ;-)

When kaffe will be in the testing Debian pool, maybe we can upload some
cvs snapshots but the builds will be against different arches, not
different OS!.. at the moment (maybe one day we'll have kaffe on hurd!)
;-)

Thanks for your job and don't worry for us,

Cheers,

--
Arnaud Vandyck

This is Unix we're talking about, remember.  It's not supposed to be
nice for the applications programmer.
                -- Matthew Danish on debian-devel