Hi,

I have made some headway with getting the last version that worked on OS X 10.1.5 to build on OS X 10.2.8. The configure script is not identifying cpp correctly and is thus trying to use /lib/cpp which is incorrect. This causes config.h to be missing a bunch of headers which causes the kaffe to not build.

What is the correct way to fix this? To fix this fo my compiles I 'export CPP=/usr/bin/cpp' and then run configure.

The next problem is that the libtool is not working correctly when building the libnative-1.0.7.so. I have tried to upgrade to the latest tool set without success.

I will keep digging.

Michael