Guilhem Lavaux wrote:

Fabien Renaud wrote:

Kaffe CVS wrote:

PatchSet 4952 Date: 2004/07/12 06:39:49
Author: jserv
Branch: HEAD
Tag: (none) Log:
Better way to handle Qt AWT backend debugging and update FAQ.awt

    * libraries/clib/awt/qt/evt.cc:
    Safer way to handler processEvent.

    * libraries/clib/awt/qt/img.cc:
    Add type conversion with threshold.

    * libraries/clib/awt/qt/tlk.cc:
    Implement message handler for Qt AWT backend, and it is more
    convenient to debug or catch some messages from Qt core.

    * FAQ/FAQ.awt:
    Update Qt AWT backend debugging information.

Hi,

I looked in FAQ/FAQ.awt. You say itīs possible to have more informations with "-vmdebug AWT" but -vmdebug option doesnīt exist (hum maybe I did something wrong)

-vmdebug is only enabled if you have configured with --enable-debug. It has been disabled by default now.

Thatīs strange, I enabled it.
Maybe I didnīt transfer correctly my files.
Ok Iīll check

Fabien

Cheers,

Guilhem.