Guilhem Lavaux wrote:

Hi,

I'm proposing to transform slib.h in a real C module (slib.c, slib.h) which we may put in config/ directories. For the moment, external is the only user of this file but as I plan to dynamically retrieve symbols in unix-pthreads I need a symbol retrieving library.

BTW, this will be needed when we'll want to change engine or gc at runtime...

Comments ?

Guilhem.

It seems that most of the supported system in slib.h are already supported by libltdl. Maybe I can clean up also this file. If ltdl can do it, I don't think we should bother adding loads of ifdefs in our own code.

Cheers,

Guilhem.