Kiyo Inaba wrote:
Hi all,

Latest snap fails so many regression tests on linux/ia32. The errors are
 error compiling:
 Internal error: caught an unexpected exception.
 Please check your CLASSPATH and your installation.
 java/lang/NullPointerException
 Internal error: caught an unexpected exception.
 Please check your CLASSPATH and your installation.
 java/lang/NullPointerException

and totally 53 out of 144 tests are failed.

One week before regression tests were almost ok.

Kiyo

I've just fixed a small problem which should arise on high-loads (maybe it will improve the number of failures for you ?). Besides that I have no problems on mandrake or FC2.92 on ia32... What distribution are you using ?

Cheers,

Guilhem.