Supreet Sethi wrote:
Attached are test results of jMocha test on kaffe on FreeBSD 5.2.1

Hi Supreet,

That was one long file, probably too long for the list. I didn't realize that whan I passed it though. Sorry to other readers for the inconvenience. But many, many thanks to you for sharing your results with us. I didn't know kaffe could run JMocha now. So I've got a few questions :)

I assume that was kaffe from CVS head? How long did the tests take? Is there any chance of getting you to run the tests regularly, like once a week and plot the results somewhere for inclusion on kaffe.org? And finally, would you be so kind to add a section to FAQ.benchmarking on how to run jMocha with Kaffe?

cheers,
dalibor topic