Mark Wielaard wrote:
Hi,

ResourceBundle doesn't work correctly anymore when getBundle() is called
from a user defined class loader Class. This is because
VMSecurityManager.getClassContext() doesn't obey its interface:
"Hint: you may need to pop off one or more frames: don't include
SecurityManager or VMSecurityManager.getClassContext in your result. "

This patch fixes that:

2004-12-05  Mark Wielaard  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

        * libraries/javalib/java/lang/ClassLoader.java
        (setSigners): Don't throw Exception.
        * libraries/javalib/java/lang/VMSecurityManager.java
        (getClassContext): Cleanup returned stack.

This isn't the most efficient way to handle this for ResourceBundle. We
should probably introduce a VMResourceBundle that gives kaffe the option
to do it the efficient way as Helmer once introduced. But this patch
also fixes other potential bugs in the use of the SecurityManager
getClassContext() method.

Hi Mark,

Many thanks. I'll apply Casey's patch and then yours concerning VMSecurityManager. Sorry for not really taking care of kaffe these times . :| I'll try eclipse and see if I manage to get it working too.

Regards,

Guilhem.