Jari Korva wrote:

I did some digging in the mailing list archives and found a patch which
helps:

http://www.kaffe.org/pipermail/kaffe/2004-October/100154.html

After this applied, I'm able to run HelloWorld and even more
complicated apps. There are still problems on some, but more on those
later :)

Thanks a lot for catching this problem, Jari! I've now applied the patch.

Is there any reason why the above patch has not been applied to CVS?

I had not heard back from the bug reporter whether the pacth worked for him, or not. If you spot other unapplied patches, please raise my attention to them, and I'll check them in.

cheers,
dalibor topic