Ito Kazumitsu wrote:
In message "Re: [kaffe] Bytecode fails verification when anonymous class inherits
inner class of another class."
    on 05/01/19, Ito Kazumitsu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

This problem must have something to do with kjc/kjc/JConstructorCall.java.

Although I am not sure what I am doing,  I have found that the attached
patch helps solve the problem.

Thanks Ito. I'll take a look at the 'else' condition this week. If we continue to use kjc it will be useful to resync the directory structure of the kjc module too. That way we could submit our patch more easily to DMS (which I was a bit lazy to do :( ).

Regards,

Guilhem Lavaux.