Hi,

gian paolo ciceri wrote:

Hi all,
I've a simple graphical application that runs fine under plain vanilla
1.1.5 (so with classpath gtk/X Awt backend).

But when I run it under a kaffe built with Qt backend for Awt I take the
following.

Kaffe partially uses for the AWT backends different Java classes, for QT from "libraries/javalib/awt-implementations/kaffe/java/awt" and for the Gtk backend from "libraries/javalib/java/awt". The state of implemented classes and methods differs.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] DisplayButton]$ /usr/local/kaffe-1.1.5-JIT-qt/bin/kaffe
- -Xkaffe-qt-awt ButtonFrame
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
java/awt/EventQueue.invokeLater(Ljava/lang/Runnable;)V
~   at ButtonFrame.main (ButtonFrame.java:185)

The method is not implemented in "libraries/javalib/awt-implementations/kaffe/java/awt/EventQueue.java". Maybe, a simple adaptation of this method of the gtk backend to the qt backend is possible.

I'm perplexed, perhaps I've done some errors building kaffe: I used

I do not think so - see the first statement.

Regards,

Alex.