Hello Xiao, I can't reproduce your problems on my linux-mips computer. I do a native build and not a cross-compilation. Most tests are passing here as I write now. I'll write a complete report when I am done.
This is my configure line: configure --enable-pure-java-math --without-classpa th-gtk-awt -C --with-rt-jar=/home/multix/kaffe-cvs/rt.jar --with- engine=intrp -- with-threads=unix-jthreads the rt.jar was prepared and tested on another computer for speed and memory reasons (at least 128MB of real memory + swap are needed for jikes currently). I'm running on a 2.6 series kernel and I am using gcc 3.4.3. I am using a MIPS III processor instead of a MIPS II like you, but this shouldn't be the difference as I don't specify any architecture/tuning options and gcc defaults to mips I in that case as you can see here: file main.o main.o: ELF 32-bit MSB relocatable, MIPS, MIPS-I version 1 (SYSV), not stripped kaffe -version gives me: Engine: Interpreter Version: 1.1.x-cvs Java Version: 1.1 Heap defaults: minimum size: 5 MB, maximum size: 64 MB Stack default size: 64 KB cheers, Riccardo _______________________________________________ kaffe mailing list [email protected] http://kaffe.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/kaffe
