On Sat, 2005-05-28 at 12:35 +0900, Kiyo Inaba wrote:
> I noticed second arguments of move_{float,double}_const in
> 'kaffe/kaffevm/jit3/icode.c' are changed from 0 to NULL but they are
> really '0' rather than 'NULL' according to 'codeproto.h'.
>
> So, I checked in a fix for them (to make sh-jit compilation success,
> Oh yes, at least compilation is ok right now), but at the same time
> move_int_const also may have same problem. But as far as sh-jit is
> concerned, the portion which uses move_int_const is not involved.
>
> My question is, can jit or jit3 for arm or sparc (these archs does not
> have real neg_int and hence move_int_const should be used) be built,
> right now?
I also found a neeed to make those args be 0.0 for amd64 jit. I ought
to push some of my MI jit stuff upstream (the MD bits are very much not
ready yet).
--
Eric Anholt [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
kaffe mailing list
[email protected]
http://kaffe.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/kaffe