I grabbed 1.1.4 from www.controlap.com but it is giving me "wrong name" errors regarding the LocaleInformation classes of the type '_EN' not '_en'. I'm not at home now so I don't have the exact message to hand.  Also I'll need the xml classes which aren't in the ControlAP build.

My main problem with building the source is that... cover your eyes.. I don't have a Linux box. ;)  I've played with Debian in the past so I might setup that again but I'm extreemly lazy so that's my last resort.  If Michaels got a build, even one earlier than 1.1.4 I'd be interested to give it a try.

Thanks

Rich.

On 10/13/05, Dalibor Topic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Richard Brady wrote:
> Does anyone have a copy of 1.1.6 compliled for openwrt that I can get
> hold of?

There is a debian package of 1.1.6,  which maybe useful if Debian runs
on OpenWRT.

Otoh, I've heard on IRC that Michael Koch (CC:ed) has built an older
version of kaffe for his Linksys box, so he may be able to help.

What sort of problems do you face building it, more generally speaking?

cheers,
dalibor topic