Ito Kazumitsu wrote:
Hi,

I have got the following error while doing

  ./configure \
    --without-classpath-gtk-awt \
    --without-kaffe-qt-awt \
    --enable-debug

in an environment where neither GTK nor X is available.

checking for X... no
configure: error: GTK+ peers requested but no X library available
configure: error: /bin/sh './configure' failed for
libraries/javalib/external/classpath

Thanks for the bug report, Ito.

that comes from GNU Classpath's configure trying to build gtk peers by default. I'll remove the classpath peers from kaffe's native libraries, and remove the --with-classpath-gtk-awt and --with-classpath-qt-awt options, to make sure they don't interfere with classpath's build. The option for turning off gtk awt peers there is the --disable-gtk-peer.

cheers,
dalibor topic