Kiyo Inaba wrote:
Dalibor Topic wrote:

In general, GNU Classpath tries to keep generated files out of its CVS, so no configure scripts, Makefile.in files, and I guess no info files either. It's a different phiolosophy. ;)

That's why the resync-classpath script does an autogen.sh call on the newly checked out GNU Classpath.

Then, I'd like not to simply put info files into CVS, and try to find
better solution. I think Classpath's people's philosophy is practical
from the point of consistency.

I've checked in a fix for that now, which uses a trick: instead of copying plain gnu classpath CVS files over, it first builds gnu classpath,and creates a distribution tarball from the cvs checkout, and then copies those files over. That automatically ensures that all the generated files are generated (like info files), and removes a lot of files that are unnecesary to redistribute from kaffe's CVS copy of classpath's CVS.

cheers,
dalibor topic