Dalibor Topic wrote:
That leaves me with the task to add information on using --with-system-zlib,

Done.

update configure.ac to add the options from gnu classpath, and to make sure make distcheck really works before a release candidate.

The latter two are for friday, and should not be a big deal. With testdrive up again, I'll be able to check how well it all still works on the various boxes there.

In other good news, current CVS head can build again on Cygwin, as described in the FAQ.win32. I've been playing around with the interpreter on jthreads, and currently it is getting stuck pretty early in loading classes when it tries to execute a soft_lookupinterface and ends up with a ClassLoader instance where there should be a WeakHashMap, leading to a SIGSEGV/NPE. But it's building, now also with --enable-debug, so that nothing stands between windows developers and a fixed Kaffe on Windows, I hope ;)

cheers,
dalibor topic