Hi all,

I am pleased to announce that Kaffe.org has now a functional bugzilla online. Now all kaffe bugs shoud go into this bugzilla except if they are classpath's related bugs and in that case the bugs will go into classpath's bug tracker. There is a detailed notice in the front page of the bugzilla to explain it.

I have removed the bugs entry in the menu and replaced it by the bugzilla front page. For the moment the default assignement is such that nearly all bugs goes to me first (except the build bugs that I assign by default to dalibor).

There is also a "move bug in/out" function in this bugzilla. I have yet to explore it to see how we could connect debian's bug database and ours.

Regards,

Guilhem.