Hi!
  I tried to find the relationship between Java Reference type "jobject/jclass)
and the native peer type (Hjava_lang_Object/Hjava_lang_Class).This not does
mess me up actually.But I found when calling JNI native interface or just
ordinary methods using callMethodV/A(), it always used a operation "unveil" to
change jobject/jclass to Hxxx_xxx_xxx."unveil" just makes the pointer even
aligned. Would someone tell me if this is because the methods args have been
changed when pushing to the stack or is this "unveil" operation necessary?
Thanks.

Best Regards
Sakur