Mark Wielaard wrote:
Hi Dalibor,

On Wed, 2007-06-13 at 23:49 +0200, Dalibor Topic wrote:
Unfortuntely, there is one VM Interface change that (I assume) makes it hard to support both 0.93 and 0.95 (VMTimezone), so I think we should stay with 0.93 for the 1.1.8 release, and kick out a 1.1.9 soon afterwards. Meanwhile, it wouldn't hurt to get Kaffe added to builder.classpath.org, now that it supports the 'separate classpath' feature that JamVM & Cacao support. Mark, can you take care of that?

Very cool! Yes, I can take care of that, but it will take a couple of
days, so ping me again next week if it isn't done yet.

Ping. :)

cheers,
dalibor topic