[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Goggling did not give me an solution / hint to the solution here.
What file or reference is meant with "LocaleInformation_*.properties" ?

Files with properties holding locale-specific information (names, languages, etc.)

This looks like a pretty bizarre error. Could you try building GNU Classpath 0.96.1 and Kaffe's CVS head instead?

I've removed the javalib/external/classpath directory from Kaffe, so that we'll just use GNU Classpath 0.95+ on the system instead for the next release, and I'm wondering if that will work on OpenSUSE.

cheers,
dalibor topic